Clothing advice: Textile suits to go over your clothes

1 of 1

MCN expert Chris Dabbs is here to answer any questions you have on anything bike related.

If you have any questions, ask an expert here

Q. My commute to work involves a bit of motorway riding. I’d like something textile that I can wear over my normal clothes. What do you suggest?

A. Sounds like you need an Aerostitch style suit, designed to be worn over the top of normal everyday clothing.

Aerostitch supply them as do Rev’it with their new Infinity suit and BMW has just released a new version of their Cover All suit which does the same job.

They’re not cheap, but are specifically designed for this job.

Rob Hull

By Rob Hull