Respraying your bike? Who to inform...

1 of 1

Q. I am getting my bike resprayed in a different colour. I know I have to change the logbook, but how do I go about getting the MoT certificate changed?
Olly Heggs, Redditch
A. As you say, you need to notify DVLA and get a new V5c. As for the MoT certificate, this cannot be changed (assuming the colour was correctly stated at the time of issue of the certificate). The new colour will of course be entered on the next MoT certificate.



The voice of motorcycling since 1955