A biking holiday which costs less than a tank of fuel sounds impossible, but that’s exactly what MCN is offering in our great summer getaway promotion.
We’ve teamed up with Park Resorts and Great British Holiday Parks to offer MCN readers a fantastic three or four night self-catering Autumn break at 18 of their fabulous UK holiday parks, from just £9.50 per person (based on a minimum of four people sharing – so you could always chuck the wife and kids in the car - and subject to availability). Accommodation is in comfortable caravans, chalet homes and bungalows. All the parks offer a wide range of facilities, many with indoor swimming pools.
There’s a fabulous line up of entertainment including live bands and singers, comedians, discos and competitions. Optional entertainment passes are available to enable you to take advantage of the entertainment and pass prices are shown with each park listing.
You can take your break on the following dates in October:
4 night breaks (Monday-Friday): October 3, 10, 17
3 night breaks (Friday-Monday): Sept 30, October 14
Note: Not all parks are available on all dates.
The 18 fabulous holiday parks that you can choose from are listed, along with their facilities, on the pdf document you can download below.
Click here to download the file
Or see MCN, out on Wednesday, August 24.
FOR 'HOW TO BOOK' SEE MCN - OUT ON WEDNESDAY.
See page 2 for full terms and conditions.
Have you discovered MCN Auctions yet? Click here
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Bookings must be made by 16 October 2005
2. EMAP, publishers of Motorcycle News, do not own or operate any of the parks mentioned in this offer. Holidays offered are organised by independent parks and operators. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your holiday park and comes into effect when a holiday confirmation has been issued to you. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all holidays booked through this offer and form the basis of your contract with your holiday park or park operator and theirs with you.
4. Parties of less than four can only be accepted on payment of the four berth price of £38. Payment can be made by debit or credit card only.
5. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under the age of 21 or all-male and all-female parties under the age of 25.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO AMENDMENTS WHATSOEVER can be made by you after your holiday has been booked. Further, no refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you, unless the reason for cancellation is the fault of the park or operator.
7. Holiday homes will be available from 4pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. If you will be arriving at your park during late evening you MUST advise your park direct in advance. Weekend breaks start on Friday and end on Monday. Midweek breaks start on Monday and end on Friday. Parks in this offer will allow you to use the park facilities on your day of arrival and departure before and after your specific holiday home accommodation is available.
8. It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damage or missing items WILL be charged to you.
9. These are self-catering holidays. No meals are included.
10. Bed linen and blankets are NOT included at any of the holiday parks within this promotion, but are available for hire. Please enquire when booking.
11. Optional Entertainment/Clubroom Plus Passes are available at an additional cost per person per break. Please check the parks’ descriptions in this supplement.
12. Pets are NOT permitted for bookings at any of the parks in this offer.