TT legend John McGuinness and World Superbike champion Neil Hodgson are just two of the stars who’ll be battling it out at this year’s MCN Revolution show.
The event, which is part of the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show at London’s ExCeL from February 2-5, will also feature World trials icon Dougie Lampkin, multiple world enduro champion David Knight, fans’ favourite Chris Walker and record breaking TT winner Ian Hutchinson. The legends will go head-to-head over a specially constructed course that tests both skill and nerve.
Hodgson said: “With the Brit pack this year the racing will be so competitive as there will be no holding back or politeness like there was last year with guys like Freddie Spencer. We’ll be going all out to take each other on.” We’ve upped the pace for 2012 by giving the show an enduro flavour with some spectacular obstacles for our stars to tackle.
Alongside the stars we’ve also got a full complement of stunt riders. Once again, the UK’s Bolddog FMX team will bring their own blend of heart stopping, gravity defying tricks and stunts.
Five reasons as to why you should go to the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show 2012:
1. See Revolution AND the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle show from just £20!* Plus one child under 16 goes free with every paid for adult ticket.
2. You can be a VIP. Special tickets will get you the best seats in the Revolution show arena plus free parking, free refreshments and an autograph session with the Revolution stars.
3. See all the 2012 bikes in London for the first time. The main hall will include all the machines from all the major motorcycle firms.
4. It’s easy to get to from the South East. ExCeL is in Docklands, London – just three minutes’ walk from a DLR station.
5. Save £££s by booking in advance! Just call 0844-581-4924 or go online at www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com and quote ELM330.