MCN and Motorcycle Live have teamed up to create an exclusive ride-out to the Day of Champions at Silverstone this Thursday (Aug 29) for the Silverstone MotoGP weekend – and you’re invited.
There are 250 spaces on a ride-out from the NEC (the home of Motorcycle Live) to Day of Champions at Silverstone MotoGP, and they're vanishing fast.
Every participant gets a free bacon/egg sandwich and a cup of tea or coffee, plus the chance to win big prizes! Participants are responsible for purchasing their own tickets to Day of Champions.
• Participants will be entitled to a £10 ticket for Motorcycle Live
• Every participant will be entered into a prize draw to win the ‘Mega Prize’ worth £5000
How to get involved
It’s free to take part in the ride-out but all those wishing to join must pre-register online first at www.motorcyclelive.co.uk. One person can register up to 10 friends, and once registration is complete, the lead name will receive an email with full event details and instructions within 24 hours or registering.
Riders for Health at Day of Champions
Once you're at Silverstone, be sure to get involved in the Riders for Health auction. Pictured are two of the auction lots, showing the clay hand prints that Dani Pedrosa and Scott Redding made at Laguna Seca, which have been painted and mounted with action shots of the masters at work. Other lots include:
• Cal Crutchlow leathers
• Champagne bottle from Cal’s podium at Mugello
• Marc Marquez's elbow sliders
• Bridgestone BATTLAX slick tyre signed by all MotoGP riders and mounted on bespoke Bridgestone display unit
• MotoGP Limited Edition Tissot watch
• Nicky Hayden edition Tissot watch signed by Nicky
Tickets are still available for £15 (free to kids under 16) from www.silverstone.co.uk.