Design an MCN T-Shirt and win!
Did you know that MCN have a T-Shirt shop? Did you know that the shirts over there were all developed and designed by people here at MCN and the clever, designer people from over at Shotdead IntheHead?
Did you know that we're looking for more designs and that YOU could be just the inspiration that we need?
Here are some of the designs we currently have for sale on our Shotdead IntheHead page. Good eh? But want we really want is to give you - the MCN reader - the chance to get involved...
If you have an idea for a design then send it to us (either fully sketched/designed on the template image within this article) or just as a concept, and we’ll pick our top ten that will then go head to head to find the five best.
The top 5 designers will each win a t-shirt with their own design emblazoned across their chest AND the person who receives the most votes on our Facebook page will also win a £50 voucher to spend on Shotdead Inthehead's website.
To enter your design you will need to email your design/ idea to email@example.com with your name and phone number by midnight 12th September. Terms & Conditions below
1. Submit your completed design, including name, contact details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All entries must be made by UK residents
3. An individual can enter as many designs as they want but only one per person will make it through to the top ten
4. The top ten designs will be chosen by the week commencing 9th September by a panel of judges appointed by Bauer. The full names of the judges shall be made available on request by email to email@example.com
5. The closing date for entries is 12th September at midnight. The winner will be notified by 30th September
6. Bauer accepts no responsibility for delayed or mis-transmitted entries.
7. All entries in the competition and any copyright subsisting in the entries shall become and remain the property of Bauer
8. By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have accepted both these specific terms and conditions and Bauer's General Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html and should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future defence.