Gallery: KTM 1290 Super Duke R first ride
The already-bonkers KTM 1290 Super Duke R has been made even more extreme for 2017 with even more power, despite Euro4 regulations, and improved electronics.
Add to that revised suspension, even angrier styling, keyless ignition and a full-colour dash, and you have what amounts to a pretty well sorted super naked.
- MotoGP: Nicky Hayden back on Repsol Honda as Pedrosa replacement
- We're looking forward to the new year...
- How the hell do you... Pull a 209mph wheelie?
- Bikes catching our eye this week...
- 2010-2011: BMW S1000RR revisited
MCN Senior Road Tester Michael Neeves rode the new bike at the launch in Qatar and was impressed: "The tweaks to the new Super Duke R move it a big leap forward. It's still ballistic on the track and surprisingly civilised on the road, but the new electronics add extra safety and speed to the party, too. The KTM is now ready to take on its rivals."
For Michael's full verdict, check out his video review below.