Gallery: 125cc bargain hunting
Are the latest crop of sub-£3000 naked 125s worth it – or are you being taken for a ride?
You can buy a brand new 125cc naked bike with a 24-month warranty and dealer back-up for less than £2000. You could run around on one of these for two trouble-free years then at the end of that period of fun commuting either trade it in for a new model or sell it for £500. You’ll still be quids in.
Think about it: would you rather be on the tube, sweating hot, with your face buried in a stranger’s armpit – or actually enjoying the world above the surface? I know where I’d rather be.
- 5 ways to keep your bike secure over the festive period
- BSB: Hopkins returns to MotoRapido Ducati for 2017 challenge
- Video: $20,000 street race settles Facebook feud
- Vote now for your MCN Man of the Year 2016!
- Gallery: Ducati 1299 Panigale v 959
We wondered just how good a budget 125cc could really be? In a wintry November would you still choose two wheels, and if so where does the smart money go? So we went and found out…
You can read about this test in this week’s MCN, on sale now.