Are these the greatest paintschemes ever?
With new bike season in full swing, that means an influx of new, and not necessarily good, paintschemes accompanying some tasty new models.
- Poll: Who’s your No1 champ this year?
- Operation Octane open for voting
- MotoGP: Government launch investigation into Circuit of Wales
- Cheap speed: Hyperbike finance deals
- BSB: Bird denies Giugliano rumours
With that in mind we’ve chosen our favourite paintschemes from the last 30 years of motorcycling and assembled them here for your viewing pleasure.
“One of the most beautiful paintschemes ever to grace a bike. Only let down by the fact the logbook describes it as beige.” Jon Urry on the Urban Tiger Honda Fireblade.
To see the opinions of all our experts and their most hated paintschemes, pick up a copy of this week’s issue. And please let us know your thoughts on the paintschemes. Our experts might be experts, but there’s no accounting for taste.