Ducati Multistrada 939 spied testing
A new, smaller version of the Ducati Multistrada has been spotted testing on the roads in Italy, Moto.it reports.
The grainy photo was taken by a reader of the Italian website and although it's not great quality, we can make out a few details.
- F1 pundit Martin Brundle talks sports tourers
- Apple in talks with Lit Motors
- Video: Officially the world's fastest monowheel motorcycle
- Gallery: Scramblers in the city
- Guy Martin's next record attempt in a human-powered airship
The bike appears to use the liquid-cooled 939cc engine that powers the Hyperstrada 939. In keeping with Ducati's philosophy, the smaller Multistrada has a double-sided swingarm as opposed to the single sider on the Multistrada 1200. The frame appears to be the same, or at least very to similar to that of the current Multistrada.
The new Multistrada isn't expected to be unveiled at October's Intermot show, although it could be unviled at EICMA a month later.