SC Project pipe-up with new silencers
Italian exhaust manufacturer SC Project has a new range of end-cans designed to meet Euro4 standards for some of the best-selling machines on the market right now.
The new line-up includes three different road—legal silencers for the BMW S1000RR which all meet the Euro4 standards. All three will boost the bikes performance and, being made from titanium, are at least 3.5kg lighter as well.
- Video: Motorcycle falls through railway bridge
- Ride away with a new Suzuki on their low rate finance offer
- MotoGP: Jerez resurfacing approved by local government
- MCN Fleet: Bobber tackles the commute
- RiDE review: Ammo Lightning Power Gel
The silencer comes with an internal system which has separate resonance chambers and a double perforated pipe.
Claiming to improve power and torque, SC's adventure silencer comes in a titanium or carbon fibre finish.
The Italian firm are also promising more Euro4 compatible silencers for a larger range of bikes at some point in the future.
The exhausts are available now through the SC Project website.