Get your hands on affordable Held gear
Quality motorcycle clothing brand Held are cutting prices to bring them in line with those charged throughout the rest of Europe.
This means that the price of the German firm’s products will fall by an average of 12% across the board. The best part is that Held's impressibe Gore-Tex products will see an average reduction of 18.4% over the current RRP.
- Roads: TT stars set to go head to head at Ulster Grand Prix
- Welsh Government end involvement in Circuit of Wales
- CCM Spitfire Cafe Racer added to line-up
- Exclusive Interview: Reid 'realistic' ahead of BSB debut
- L-plates for Mad Max man Tom Hardy
The move comes after wholesalers expressed concern over the post-Brexit referendum exchange rate which has made imported goods more expensive than before.
The company said: “In order to level the playing field for UK dealers, previously unable to compete with European pricing, Held UK RRPs will be reduced in all categories. The aim being to provide even more outstanding value to the UK consumer and generate more sales opportunities for UK dealers.”
The decision took place earlier this month and prices should be adjusted to reflect this imminently.