Gallery: Cruiser chooser
There’s a much wider range of bobbers available than even just a few years ago, and surprisingly, they’re not all Harleys.
At one end of the spectrum we had the Indian Scout Sixty, a smaller capacity clone of their accomplished Scout – and at the other is Ducati’s XDiavel, a psychopath in a sharp suit. Filling the gap between their performance and price extremes are Triumph’s new Bonneville Bobber, and Harley’s Street Bob.
- 2017 Yamaha SCR950 launch: Scrambling, cruiser-style
- MotoGP: Dovi delighted with podium success
- 5 classic sportsbikes to lust after
- Bike of the day: Yamaha MT-07
- 6 of the best chain lubes around
We wanted to know if you should be beguiled by performance, price or the ultimate compromise, so we went in search of a winner…
Check out the full feature in MCN this week.