One of the biggest collections of classic and historic race bikes will descend on the East of England Arena this May as the Carole Nash MCN Festival gets underway. Together with the Brackley Festival of Motorcycling, MCN are gathering some stunning latin machines and many of the bikes will be fired-up during the event in the Motorex Paddock.
Highlights include a 1974 MV Agusta 500cc four ridden by eight time world champion Phil Read, a 1973 MV 500cc triple, a 1969 Benelli 500cc four and a 1996 Ducati 916 BSB machine once campaigned by Terry Rymer. There will be over 50 bikes on display in the Motorex paddock, many of them fired-up during the two day event. Visit the website regularly for updates.
The Carole Nash MCN Festival of Motorcycling takes place at the East of England Arena on May 13-14.
Motorex Paddock, historic fire-up bikes include:
- 1962 Factory Bianchi 498cc twin
- 1969 Benelli 500cc four
- 1996 Ducati 916 BSB Superbike
- 1962 Honda RC 143 250cc four
- 1967 Honda RC181 500cc (replica)
- 1974 Rob North 750 Triumph triple
- 1963 Honda RC145 125 twin (replica)
- 1963 Honda CR93 125cc twin
- 1998 Yamaha YZF750 Cadburys Boost BSB Superbike
- 1964 Marsh MR4 495cc four
- 1972 Yamaha TZ 700 four (Gene Romero replica)
- 1990 Norton 588cc rotary (JPS)
- 1974 MV Agusta 500cc four (ex Phil Read)
- 1973 MV Agusta 500cc triple
- 1974 Triumph T180 Factory prototype triple
- 1996 Honda CBR600RR Castrol Supersport (ex James Toseland)
- 2000 Honda VTR1000 SP1 Vimto (ex TT machine)
- 1969 Hannah-Paton 500cc twin
- 1972 Triumph 750 triple (ex factory machine)
- 2007 Suzuki Supersport GSX-R600 (ex TAS Relentless)
- 2007 Suzuki Superstock GSX-R1000 (ex TAS Relentless)
- 2016 Kawasaki H2 (Chris Walkers own bike!)
PLUS MANY MORE...
Book your tickets on 0871 230 1108 or visit www.mcnfestival.com
Make the most of our great Easter offers this week. Book now and save over 15% on both day and camping ticket packages*.
For more info and to grab a great deal on tickets visit www.mcnfestival.com Hurry, offers end midnight Tuesday, April 18
3 x day tickets for £37.50 (£12.50 each) 3 x camping packages for £90 (£30 each)