Motorcyclist with 46 points caught at 110mph
A motorcyclist with a whopping 46 points on his licence has been caught travelling at 110mph on the A47 near Norwich.
The rider was caught riding a modified Honda CBR600 with a pillion, and his 46 points weren't all that was wrong. The rider had no insurance and the bike hasn't had an MoT since, wait for it... 2008.
- Bike of the day: Triumph Daytona 675
- MotoGP: Espargaró disappointed in Suzuki sacking
- Trophy is a winner for value
- Product review: Venhill 1/4 inch square ratchet handle
- MotoGP: Circuit of Wales bosses hoping good news on the horizon
Unsurprisingly the bike doesn't look in great condition, with Norfolk and Suffolk's Road Policing Twitter account noting a defective tyre, loose speedo cable, loose seat and cables preventing the full range of steering.
Police have seized the bike and the rider is due to appear in court.
2/2 rear tyre defective, cables preventing steering, speedo dangling at wheel & seat not fixed. Rider holding 46 points on licence! #845 pic.twitter.com/pOJnKJNHfz— N & S Roads Policing (@NSRoadsPolicing) March 4, 2017