Want to ride motorcycles for a living?
Ever thought about riding motorcycles and getting paid for it?
Let’s face it, we all do. With motorcycle logistics firm WMB, that will be the reality for one person.
They’re on the lookout for an official Bike Tester to travel to Gloucester one day a week to ride the latest models around the Cotswolds, before they’re even seen by the general public.
- MotoGP: Miller breaks leg in training crash, will miss Motegi
- Guy Martin 2017 available now!
- 700 take part in Bristol bike theft awareness ride
- 5 cheap cold weather commuters
- Suzuki make it easier to get on two wheels
The right candidate will need to be able understand when something needs adjusting on the bike and be able to relay this information to the in-house technician. To qualify, the rider must have held a full category A licence for at least 12 months and be over 21. Let’s not forget, you must be a bike nut too.
The salary is £27,000 pro rota per annum and you can apply for the position by visiting the WMB Logistics website.