Team Classic Suzuki create replica GSX-R1000R
Team Classic Suzuki has unveiled a replica Suzuki GSX-R1000R wearing the team’s distinctive blue and white retro livery.
The bike shares the same colour scheme and sponsorship graphics as the team’s racing machines, which adopts elements of the design found on early Suzuki GSX-R750s.
MCN BIKES FOR SALE
- Adventure-style bikes for sale
- Does the style of bike you ride alter your insurance premium?
- Expert guide to: Bargain Ducatis for sale
- A brief history of the Honda Gold Wing
- Choosing a cheap 125 for the summer
Although currently a one-off, Suzuki say they will be monitoring reactions to the bike on social media, to assess whether it could potentially be rolled out as an official paint scheme.
Plenty of extras
As well as new colours, the GSX-R has also been littered with extras from the official Suzuki accessory range, including clutch and brake lever guards and carbon frame covers.
There’s also a double-bubble screen, paddock stand bobbins, a pillion seat cowl and carbon air intakes.