Annual charity event Barbersride is back for 2018 to bring a collection of rideouts and barbering seminars to the UK for an entire five days next month.
Last year, Barbersride raised over £10,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital and The Lions Barber Collective. This year they're raising money for The Alder Hey Children's Hospital Charity, with already over £600 in the pot so far.
The founders Richie Finney (Captain Fawcett Emporium owner), Colin Petrie (Hard Grind founder and owner) and Wez Jones (The Heart-break Club owner) grew the initiative from their passions for barbering and motorbikes.
Speaking on why Harley-Davidson was the ideal main sponsor, Colin said: "Harleys have always been the dream bike, since I was a kid. They're just fantastic bikes, well made and a lot my friends ride them as well. Harleys are a unity between people, like a collective group."
From August 5 - 9, here are the rides arranged:
- August 4: Pre-ride meet up at Harley-Davidson Preston Dealership
- August 5: Preston to Chesterfield ride followed by Harley-Davidson Dealership Event
- August 6: Chesterfield to Newmarket ride followed by Harley-Davidson Dealership Event
- August 7: Newmarket to Brighton ride followed by Harley-Davidson Dealership Event
- August 8: Brighton to Bridgwater ride followed by Harley-Davidson Dealership Event
- August 9: Bridgwater to Chester ride followed by Harley-Davidson Dealership Event
The full trip entry fee is £150 and if you can't join all the rides, entry to each event is £30, which includes a £15 goody bag from the event sponsors (for the first 20 bookings) and full access to your chosen seminar's after parties.
To join the ride visit Barbersride 2018 website and to donate visit the JustGiving page.