Michael McIntyre 'fine' after being attacked by moped thugs
Michael McIntyre was robbed by moped thugs in London yesterday.
The comedian was reportedly sitting in his stationary Range Rover, outside the school of his children, when two males smashed his car window with a hammer and forced McIntyre to hand over a watch.
Afterwards, publicist Gary Farrow told the BBC the 42-year-old was "fine" after the incident in north west London.
MORE NEWS STORIES
- Police told they should chase bike thieves
- The rise of scooter crime in London
- Met police launch new anti-theft campaign
- Police to be empowered to chase criminals with confidence
- Bikers work with police to recover 378 stolen bikes
Witnesses told The Sun, the thieves had to hit the car window multiple times before it smashed, and that McIntyre initially put up a fight.
Police said they were called just before 2pm on Monday, June 4 as reports came in of a robbery and have asked anyone with information to contact them.