Triumph have introduced a new generation of motorcycle connectivity for 2019. Due to arrive in late Spring the new system will be added to all TFT-equipped Triumph motorcycles.
With a host of new features, the new Triumph TFT Connectivity System aims to enhance the rider experience, including the world’s first motorcycle integrated GoPro control system. This will be compatible with all GoPros from Hero 5 and Session 5 onwards, allowing riders to connect and capture every riding moment. Using the TFT display, riders can view the GoPro’s battery status, start and stop filming and take photos.
Another first for Triumph is a new partnership with Google to offer a ‘turn-by-turn’ nav delivered by the new My Triumph app. This will offer connection to over 100 million points of interest in Google with reliable, location aware search suggestions. The ‘turn-by-turn’ can be accessed through an accessory fitted Bluetooth connectivity module.
New Triumph TFT Connectivity System features
- World-first motorcycle integrated GoPro’control system
- Triumph’s first ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system powered by Google
- Music and phone operation
- All four features accessed and managed by the rider via the TFT instruments
- Turn-by-turn navigation supported by a free all-new ‘MyTriumph’ app,
which will be available for Android and iOS compatible mobile phones
The TFT Connectivity System can be applied to all Triumph motorcycles that feature the Triumph TFT instruments, both new bikes and also current models, such as:
- Street Triple R & RS
- Speed Triple S & RS
- Tiger 800 XCX, XCA, XRX, XRX LRH, XRT
- Tiger 1200 XRX, XRX LRH, XRT, XCX, XCA
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.