Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX launch
We were in the South of France recently enjoying some very English weather aboard Kawasaki’s Z1000SX that has been updated for 2017.
Kawasaki got the mixture right with the original Z1000SX back in 2010 and they’ve just continued to improve the model over the years, culminating with this latest version. The new SX is littered with advanced rider aids, is sharper looking and comfier than before. Kawasaki have simply listened to customer feedback and made small changes which have made a big difference.
- Video: Razor-sharp riding on new KTM 790 Duke prototype
- Motorcycle stolen after RAC says to leave it at the side of the road
- Day 16: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
- BSB: Stuart Easton to retire from racing
- What would an SV650 cost to insure against other similar models?
- TCX Hero boots offer form and function
The new model's traction control boasts three modes. Mode 1 and 2 will allow some slip and wheel spin in the wet, but Mode 3 – the most intrusive – has proved invaluable and unflappable all day in the tricky conditions.