First ride of the Suzuki DL250 V-Strom incoming
We’ll be riding the new Suzuki DL250 V-Strom later this week on the roads around Silverstone race circuit, at its European launch.
The £4599 (launch price) mini adventure bike is Suzuki’s latest offering to the A2 licence bracket and is designed to be able to tackle the urban commute, as well as bigger continental adventures.
- Harley-Davidson debuts three new CVO models for 2018
- Do you know a biking hero?
- MotoGP: Viñales out to defend his Silverstone title
- The Zero S packs 30.6bhp and 79.7ftlb of torque, yet is still A1-legal…
- News podcast episode 11: New models from Harley-Davidson
Joining the V-Strom range as the baby of the family, this new bike uses the same easy-going 248cc (53.5mm x 55.2mm) parallel twin as the recently released GSX250R and produces 24.7bhp and 17.3ftlb of torque.
Weighing in at 188kg and with a seat height of 800mm, the 250 Strom sits in direct contention with such rivals as Kawasaki’s Versys-X 300 and the BMW G310 GS.
Have a look back on the website and MCN’s social media channels on Thursday to discover our first thoughts of the bike and read the full report in MCN soon.