Gallery: Yamaha MT-10SP vs KTM 1290 Super Duke R
The Yamaha MT-10SP uses the latest semi-active electronic suspension from Ohlins to adjust itself to your ride, giving you maximum grip, stability, comfort and support, no matter what the road conditions.
- A wheelie long 310 miles world record
- Riding pains? Ginger is the cure, apparently
- Would you buy an electric two-wheeler?
- Test ride the XDiavel S at the MCN Festival
- New gear: Held Short Lap motorbike boots
But how good is it?
We tested a Yamaha MT-10SP up against another barking super naked - the KTM 1290 Super Duke R - to see how much difference semi-active suspension makes compared to well set-up conventional suspension. Of course we took the bikes down one of the bumpiest roads we know, as well as riding them on some slightly smoother roads.
For the full test, pick up a copy of the May 3 issue of MCN.