Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage gets fluoro makeover
Yamaha have given the 2016 MT-07 Moto Cage a grey and fluorescent yellow makeover to bring it into line with the all-new MT-10 range topper.
The ‘stunt orientated’ MT-07 Moto Cage get a list of accessories as standard but the new grey and yellow paintscheme is the stand-out element. The fluoro paint colour (which Yamaha calls Fluo Yellow) covers wheels, engine bars and there are highlighted parts across the bike too. The bike will cost £6299 which is the same as the 2015 model.
The full list of parts on the Moto Cage model include:
• Frame mounted fluo yellow engine guards
• Tubular fluo yellow engine sump-guard
• Designer tandem seat - leather
• Lightweight fluo yellow knuckle guards
• Adjustable front headlight shroud
• Fluo yellow radiator guards
• Black chassis components