We hope the Honda 150 SS Racer becomes a reality
Honda Thailand recently pulled the covers off the stunning concept you see above - the 150 SS Racer - at the Bangkok Motor Show.
The bike is powered by the 150cc single-cylinder engine from the CBR150R, which in this concept is surrounded by sleek carbon fibre bodywork, a retro round headlight, and black and blue solid wheels. There's also a trick LCD dash and what appears to be a built-in camera on the tail unit, which we assume displays an image on the LCD display, since there are no mirrors.
- MCN Fleet: Yamaha R6 one month away!
- Event: Novice-only trackday with Chris Walker
- Ducati Scramblers available with £500 deposit contribution
- 6 motorcycle gifts you need in your life
- Thinking about temporary insurance?
In the pictures it's difficult to work out just how big the bike is, with the wheels looking rather large compared to the rest of the bike, but the video below shows that it is indeed a full-size bike.
There's no word on whether this concept is planned to go into production, but we'd love to see it make it on to the road.