Andy Mitchell secured the Open and 450 Championship titles with an almost flawless score sheet.
The quads were first out on Saturday. Aaron Ebbitt and Mike Taylor had a clear run ahead of Matthew Lawry. Taylor held firm for races two and three, which also secured him the championship.
In the 450B’s Ashley Dean moved to group A following a six second lead. Wilby took the second win from Bott in the dying stages . The final race saw Russ Plevin first ahead of Nick Gemzoe.
In the 450A’s David Jackson just beat Mitchell to the line. Mitchell got his own back in race two with Jackson regaining the upper hand by winning the third ahead of George Clements.
The Superlights opened Sunday’s proceedings as Nick Goodhand battled for first in race one leaving Steve Burgess in second and Toby Taylor third.
Race two saw Burgess take maximum points with Goodhand second and Dave Dixon third.
Goodhand had a clear win from Burgess and Ben Dimmack in the final race.
Nick Turner won both 650 races with Mike Bayliss and Phill Lee exchanging second and third. Turner didn’t claim all three wins on the day he did clinch the 2006 Championship title.
Richard Camm’s solo E group win saw him move to the D’s for the final along with Mark Smith and Mark Reader. Matthew Johnson, originally in E group, took third in D’s final.
Thomas Hallam took the final race with a nine second lead.
Keith Jackson battled with Mark Cutts to take third spot in race two and move to C leaving Mark to take the winner’s trophy in the final D race.
Darren Wilcox chased Stephen Desborough throughout C’s first race, taking the win in the dying laps.
Graeme Wiles had a comfortable win in race two with Robert Drake second and Scott Billington third.
Karl Geary, Richard Ward, and Edward Linnell all moved from B following the first race. Phil Daley won race two to take his place in the A group final, with Darren Pearson and Manny Smith.
The final saw Mitchell come back from the rear to first, leading Plevin and Geary:
Mitchell conceded his win to allow Plevin the first spot, Geary second and Stephen Booth third.
In the A group race Mitchell pulled out a lengthy lead on David Jackson.
Mitchell mirrored his previous start in race two and he had a comfortable lead only to suffer a mechanical failure and drop into the B group. This left David Jackson on his 450 Aprillia clear at the front from Paul Haigh.
By the final Race David Jackson was hunted down by Carl Shield, who secured second place in the Championship.
450 A Final Race Results
1. David Jackson 2. George Clements 3. Rob McNealy 4. Andy Mitchell 5. Shane Parkin
450 B Final Race Results
1. Russ Plevin 2. Nick Gemzoe 3. Brad Davey 4. Gary Banner 5. Adrian Middleton
Open A Group Final Race results
1. David Jackson 2. Carl Shield 3. Lee Jones 4. Paul Haigh 5. Ricky Higgs
Open B Group Final Race results
1. Russell Plevin 2. Karl Geary 3. Stephen Booth 4. Andy Mitchell 5. Aaron Holmes
Open C Group Final Race results
1. Darren Wells 2. Keith Johnson 3. Graeme Norris 4. Craig Williamson 5. Paul Plevin
Open D Group Final Race results
1. Mark Cutts 2. Brad Davey 3. Matthew Johnson 4. Kristopher Norris 5. Keith Topliss
Open E Group Final Race results
1. Thomas Hallam 2. James Hopkinson 3. Stuart Cook 4. Ian McCreadie 5. Greg Mawson
Quad Supermoto Spec Final Race Results
1. Mike Taylor 2. Matthew Lawry 3. Steve Butler 4. Simon Nutter 5. Alan Hooker
Superlight 900 Final Race Results
1. Nick Goodhand 2. Steve Burgess 3. Ben Dimmack 4. Colin Griffiths 5. Toby Taylor
Superlight 600 Final Race Results
1. Phil Lee 2. David Spiers 3. Phil Redfearn 4. Darrall Stainton 5. Paul Hudson