Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier destroyed the Thruxton lap record this morning and went on to be quickest in BSB roll for pole qualifying.
Camier's team mate James Ellison was second quickest, giving Airwaves Yamaha a dominant 1-2 finish.
Quay Garage Honda rider Gary Mason finished third, leaving Michael Rutter to take fourth for Worx Crescent Suzuki.
1. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha) 1m:14.913s
2. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +0.339s
3. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +0.438s
4. Michael Rutter (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +0.487s
5. Glen Richards (Quay Garage Honda) +0.534s
6. Karl Harris (Hydrex Honda) +0.577s
7. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda) +0.617s
8. Ian Lowry (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +0.649s
9. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +0.815s
10. Simon Andrews (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +0.845s