BSB: Quattro Plant FS-3 Kawasaki unveil 2017 colours
Quattro Plant FS-3 Racing Kawasaki have today unveiled the colours of the ZX-10RR Billy McConnell will campaign in the 2017 MCE British Superbike Championship.
With the Superbike machine busy on the dyno back at team HQ, the Coventry-based outfit whipped the covers off James Rispoli’s Superstock machine – which sports a striking silver, black and orange colourscheme.
“It’s been a busy winter,” said team owner Nigel Snook. “We’ve been working hard to prepare both the Superbike and Superstock machine, the latter is pretty much ready for testing now and we’re now looking at getting the Superbike finished before we head out to Spain.”
- MotoGP: Marquez leads Rossi on first day at Phillip Island
- Cal Crutchlow wins MCN Man of the Year
- Bike of the day: 1961 Velocette Venom
- New KTM 790 is scalpel-sharp
- Gallery: Carole Nash MCN London show sets up
See this bike on the Kawasaki stand at the Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show – Buy tickets now at mcnmotorcycleshow.com or on the gates!