BSB: Qualifying to be shown on Quest
Qualifying action for the fifth round of the 2017 MCE British Superbike Championship will be shown on free-to-air TV with Quest due to a scheduling clash with the Eastbourne International tennis.
The show, fronted by Matt Roberts, will go live at 15:45 ahead of Datatag Extreme qualifying and with the sun shining over the Snetterton circuit it’s looking likely we’ll see the first one-lap Superpole session of the year.
- MotoGP: Rossi confirms he’ll continue beyond 2018 ‘if I’m still competitive’
- Barry Sheene race car up for sale
- Get your hands on affordable Held gear
- Gallery: 2017 scooters take over Paris
- The 10 commandments to keeping your bike safe
Eurosport 2 will show the Dickies British Supersport race, which gets underway at 17:20, live, as well as all of Sunday’s race action alongside Quest.
Quest can be found on Freeview channel 37, Sky 144, Virgin Media 172 and BT 37.
Shane Byrne was quickest on the opening day of practice ahead of Jason O’Halloran and Peter Hickman.