Jerez test for 125/250s
The final day of a three-day test for around 20 of the 125 and 250cc GP teams has been affected by heavy clouds and strong winds.
While some teams gave the final few hours a miss, there were also a number of falls, although none were serious. Roberto Locatelli was the fastest 250cc rider, despite a crash on the first day. He lapped in 1:45.249.
In the 125cc class, Mattia Pasini also improved, staying top with a time of 1:47.652 for the Aspar team. Fellow Aspar riders Hector Faubel and Alvaro Bautista were third and fourth quickest, with only Derbi Racing's Lukas Pesek splitting the trio.
Buying a new bike? Click here for inspiration.
Looking for products? Click here for 1400 reviews.
Jerez test times: 250cc
1. Roberto Locatelli (Team Toth) 1:45.249.
2. Hector Barbera (Fortuna Aprilia) 1:45.3
3. Alex Debon (Aprilia) 1:45.513.
4. Marco Simoncelli (Gilera) 1:45.727.
5. Jorge Lorenzo (Fortuna Aprilia) 1:45.8.
6. Alex de Angelis (Aspar Team) 1:46.510.
7. Alex Baldolini (Matteoni Racing) 1:46.927.
8. Arturo Tizon (Honda BQR) 1:46.957.
Jerez test times: 125cc
1. Mattia Pasini (Aspar Team) 1:47.652.
2. Lukas Pesek (Derbi Racing) 1:48.053.
3. Hector Faubel (Aspar Team) 1:48.301.
4. Alvaro Bautista (Aspar Team) 1:48.712.
5. Simone Corsi (Gilera) 1:49.109.
6. Sergio Gadea (Aspar Team) 1:49.154.
7. Nico Terol (Derbi Racing) 1:49.742.
8. Pol Espargaro (Team Amatriain) 1:50.006.
9. Gino Borsoi (Aprilia) 1:50.197.
10. Michele Pirro (WTR Bauer USA) 1:50.551.