Locatelli led at lunch
Roberto Locatelli was fastest in Thursday morning’s 250cc test at the MotoGP tests in Catalunya.
Testing was set to continue until 6pm Thursday. The MotoGP premier class begins its sessions on Friday. Register your MCN Fantasy Road Race team now HERE Nicky Hayden, Sete Gibernau and Marco Melandri have been spotted watching the action ahead of their own Friday test
Your next bike is >>here<< 250cc class - unofficial times at 1pm (local time)
1. Roberto Locatelli (Team Toth) - 1'48.359
2. Alex De Angelis (Master MVA Aspar) - 1'48.480
3. Andrea Dovizioso (Humangest) - 1'48.598
4. Hector Barbera (Fortuna Aprilia) - 1'48.826
5. Jorge Lorenzo (Fortuna Aprilia) - 1'48.859
6. Sebastian Porto (Respol Honda) - 1'48.861
7. Shuhei Aoyama (Repsol Honda) - 1'49.031
8. Marco Simoncelli (Metis Gilera) - 1'49.309
9. Yuki Takahashi (Humangest) - 1'49.588
10. Martin Cardenas (Wurth Honda BQR) - 1'49.687
It’s now emerged that reigning world 125cc champion Thomas Lüthi suffered a fractured left collarbone in a crash towards the end of Wednesday’s 125 test. He is likely to miss the next test at Jerez.
The start of the new season now is less than three week’s away.
MotoGP products HERE