Pedrosa fastest in Spain
Dani Pedrosa topped the timesheets on the final day of testing the new 800cc MotoGP bikes in Valencia.
The Repsol Honda rider managed a 1:32.66 lap around the circuit in Spain just 0.03 seconds faster than Rizla Suzuki’s Chris Vermeulen.
World Champion Nicky Hayden completed 60 laps at the track on Thursday, managing a 1:33.03. Quality bikes for sale: Click here.
Bike reviews: Click here.
Product reviews: Click here. Valentino Rossi spent the day concentrating on tyre compounds and set ups and will not be too worried to have been down in ninth. He did, however, still go round under 1:44.
There is still no final decision about who will be riding for Ilmor with Andrew Pitt, Jeremy McWilliams and Garry McCoy all testing the GP bike.
1. Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda 1:32.66
2. Chris Vermeulen Rizla Suzuki 1:32.69
3. John Hopkins Rizla Suzuki 1.32.94
4. Casey Stoner Ducati Marlboro 1:32.94
5. Loris Capirossi Ducati Marlboro 1:33.02
6. Nicky Hayden Repsol Honda 1:33.03
7. Garry McCoy Ilmor GP 1:33.20
8. Alex Barros Pramac D’Antin 1:33.40
9. Valentino Rossi Camel Yamaha 1:33.78
10. Jeremy McWilliams Ilmor GP 1:35.90
11. Andrew Pitt Ilmor GP 1:36.40
12. Nobuatsu Aoki Rizla Suzuki 1:37.30