Indianapolis MotoGP: Espargaro takes first ever win
Derbi Racing team rider Pol Espargaro has taken his first ever race win at the Indianapolis GP ahead of Britain's Bradley Smith.
Espargaro crossed the line 0.120 seconds ahead of Smith, with Fontana Racing rider Simone Corsi crossing the line in third.
Briton Danny Webb brought his Aprilia home in 11th place, while fellow brit Scott Redding had to retire after another mechanical failure with his Blusens Aprilia.
1. Espargaro (Derbi) +sec
2. Smith (Aprilia) +0.120sec
3. Corsi (Aprilia) +0.448sec
4. Terol (Aprilia) +1.613sec
5. Simon (Aprilia) +1.801sec
6. Marquez (KTM) +19.345sec
7. Bradl (Aprilia) +19.358sec
8. Olive (Derbi) +25.611sec
9. Nakagami (Aprilia) +29.240sec
10. Aegerter (Derbi) +29.707sec