The schedule for tomorrow’s Malaysian Grand Prix will now begin two hours earlier than planned, thanks to the threat of heavy rain due to arrive at the Sepang circuit tomorrow afternoon. Action will now kick off at 0200 UK time with the Moto3 race before MotoGP gets underway at 0500.
The decision came partly due to rider concerns raised during yesterday’s safety commission, with the final decision made after a delayed qualifying session this afternoon where the track was inundated by a monsoon burst.
- Moto3 warmup: 0740 local time/2340 UK time
- Moto2 warmup: 0810 local time/0010 UK time
- MotoGP warmup: 0840 local time/0040 UK time
- Moto3 race (laps): 1000 local time/0200 UK time
- Moto2 race (laps): 1120 local time/0320 UK time
- MotoGP race (laps): 1300 local time/0500UK time
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.