Troy Bayliss has yet again done the double at the Brno World Superbike round ahead of team-mate Michel Fabrizio, who finished second.
Bayliss, Corser and Biaggi led the race from the beginning, setting the pace early on. Ruben Xaus was again forced to retire on lap 12 after his Sterilgarda Ducati 1098 broke down.
Bayliss took the top spot followed by Corser and Biaggi respectively until the penultimate lap, where Biaggi and Corser swapped places several times, un til eventually Biaggi got the better of Troy Corser.
On the last lap Corser dropped back another spot to fourth, as he was passed by Michel Fabrizio at the first corner. Fabrizio then battled with Biaggi to eventually take second place at the final corner.
1. Troy Bayliss AUS Ducati Xerox 1098 F08 20 laps
2. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1098 F08 +0.928secs
3. Max Biaggi ITA Sterilgarda Go Eleven 1098 RS08 +1.289secs
4. Troy Corser AUS Yamaha Motor Italia YZF-R1 +1.785secs
5. Max Neukirchner GER Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 +3.942secs
6. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Hannspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR +7.910secs
7. Noriyuki Haga JPN Yamaha Motor Italia YZF-R1 +11.297secs
8. Fonsi Nieto SPA Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 +11.375secs
9. Yukio Kagayama JPN Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 +13.103secs
10. Kenan Sofuoglu TUR Hannspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR +18.978secs
11. Jakub Smrz CZE Guandalini Racing by Grifo's 1098 RS08 +19.106secs
12. Roberto Rolfo ITA Hannspree Honda Althea CBR1000RR +20.556secs
13. Lorenzo Lanzi ITA RG Racing 1098 RS08 +21.775secs
14. Gregorio Lavilla SPA Ventaxia VK Honda CBR1000RR +26.372secs
15. Shinichi Nakatomi JPN YZF Yamaha YZF-R1 +26.922secs
16. David Checa ESP Yamaha France Ipone GMT 94 YZF-R1 +27.109secs
17. Makoto Tamada JPN PSG-1 Kawasaki Corse ZX-10R +39.711secs
18. Shuhei Aoyama JPN Alto Evolution Honda CBR1000RR +39.953secs
19. Jason Pridmore USA Alto Evolution Honda CBR1000RR +56.812secs
20. Christian Zaiser AUT Grillini PBR Team YZF-R1 +1min 44.073secs
21. Milos Cihak CZE ProRace Suzuki GSX-R1000 K8 1min 46.620secs