Remus Okami slip-on for the Honda Africa Twin
The Remus Okami slip-on can is lighter than the weight of the standard can that comes on the Honda Africa Twin and is much more stylish too. It requires no adjustment to the fueling and weighs in a 2kg less than the OE silencer.
With the road legal baffle in it’ll only boost power by 1bhp and without it Remus claim you’ll get an extra 4bhp.
- Top four motorbike films worth watching this Christmas
- Honda gets in on ride sharing with Grab
- 7 brilliant reasons to ride this week
- Day 14: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
- MotoGP: Scott Redding launches Monkey Fresh clothing brand
- ‘Mum, Dad – I want to ride a motorbike’
It’s also available in stainless steel, titanium or carbon-fibre. Prices start at £305.00 for the Stainless can with the Titanium coming in at £349.00 and the carbon silencer costing £384.00.