Ride like a world champion(ish)
Limited-edition Zarco replica is here
Shark have released a special version of their Race-R Pro Carbon flagship helmet. The design is a replica of that used by Moto2 world champion Johann Zarco and will be available in the UK from Spring 2017.
Featuring a gold graphic mixed with carbon, the helmet is distinctive and features the design that took the Frenchman to his second Moto2 title last year – a feat that no other rider in the class has ever achieved. Zarco will be making his MotoGP debut this year aboard the Tech 3 Yamaha.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R price announced
- See the Ducati Superleggera at the Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show
- Devilish design wins the XDiavel prestigious award
- Video: 23 years of the Ducati 916
- Insurance comparisons: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
The Race-R Pro Carbon is the best helmet that Shark currently produce. It’s constructed from carbon aramid fibre and comes with a SHARP five-star safety rating. The helmet also features a double-bladed spoiler which helps with aerodynamic stability at high speeds.
The Zarco rep will be available in sizes XS-XL for £589.99 and each helmet is individually numbered with sponsor stickers included in the box.