In this week's edition of MCN, we reveal the hich-tech secrets of the new BMW S1000RR.
The sporty BMW is the firm's most advanced bike yet and experts reveal the bike uses the same technology as used in Formula 1.
The best spy shot yet also shows more of the asymmetrical face.
- 50% off puncture repair kits, only in MCN
Also this week, we get the first ride on the long-awaited BMW F800R.
BMW say the parallel twin is aimed at the Triumph Street Triple and Honda Hornet. Find out if it's any good in this week's MCN.
Also in this edition:
- 2-for-1 ticket offer at this weekends MCN Live!
- Brits looking to break 400mph
- Suzuki Hayabusa vs BMW K1300S
- Ben Spies exclusive: "I'm still a rookie"