Feel the noise this weekend! #MCNFestival
Over 25 classic and historic race bikes will spark into life at this year’s Carole Nash MCN Festival of Motorcycling including machines from the TT, BSB, WSS and Grand Prix paddocks.
Highlights include iconic race bikes from the 1960s such as a 1969 500cc four cylinder Benelli, Freddie Spencer’s RS500 and John McGuinness’ Honda SP-1 TT bike to name just a few.
MORE FROM THE FESTIVAL
- 4 reasons to visit the Carole Nash MCN Festival
- Take the scenic route to the festival
- Get the Ducati experience
- Meet former trials champ Steve Colley...and watch his amazing stunts!
- Five great reasons to go to the Carole Nash MCN festival
The Freddie Spencer fire-up paddock will spark into life three times a day and Freddie himself will be on stage to introduce some of the machines and talk about his glittering career in the golden era of Grand Prix. Here are just a few of the highlights that will be roaring into life this weekend (May 19-20)…
- 1983 Freddie Spencer Rothmans Honda RS500
- 1992 Harris Yamaha YZR500
- 1972 MV Agusta 750cc
- 1969 Paton 500cc twin 500GP bike
- 1969 Benelli 500cc 4-cylnder 500GP bike
- 1996 Ducati 916 Old Spice BSB bike
- 2001 John McGuinness’ Honda SP-1 Vimto TT bike
- 1996 James Toseland’s Honda WSS CBR600F
- 2005 John Reynold’s BSB Suzuki GSX-R1000
- 1963 Honda RC163 Replica
- 1967 Honda RC181 Replica
- 1997 Triumph Speed Triple Challenge racer
- 2018 KTM 250 Moto3 bike
- 1978 Yamaha TZ500
Book your tickets online now from www.mcnfestival.com where there is also a full list of what’s going on at the festival. And why not make a weekend of it? Campers get added benefits such as free entry to the Championship speedway round on Saturday night, free entry to the Yamaha Dark Side party plus campers are first in line for the manufacturer test rides each morning.