BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012
BMW has revealed the prices of the new HP4 and HP4 Carbon which will go on sale from December 1, 2012.
The 193bhp standard 2013 HP4 is priced at £16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £19,350 OTR.
The Carbon edition features a range of carbon fibre parts and accessories in addition to the standard model.
2013 BMW HP4 standard
• Semi-active suspension - Dynamic Damping Control DDC.
• IDM developed Race ABS.
• Dynamic Traction Control DTC with fine adjustment in "Slick" mode.
• HP Gear Shift Assist as standard.
• Lightweight titanium exhaust system.
• Launch Control with refined wheelie detection.
• Lightweight forged aluminium wheels in black.
• Radially-mounted Brembo monobloc brake callipers.
• LED indicators.
• Tinted windshield.
• Rear wheel tyre in size 200/55 ZR 17.
• Top yoke with engraved number and HP4 logo.
2013 BMW HP4 Carbon
• HP brake & clutch lever.
• HP carbon belly pan.
• HP rider footrest system.
• Wheels in Racing Blue metallic.
• HP carbon badge carrier.
• HP carbon tank cover & numberplate hanger.
• Sponsor sticker kit included.