Moto Guzzi V9 revamp for 2017
A year after the launch of the new V9 models, Guzzi have given the pair a small tickle to address early concerns over comfort, and opened up a huge range of accessories.
The Roamer now has a slightly different riding position, with the footpegs mounted 100mm farther back, and 35mm higher, changing the rider positioning for better control, and creating a little more room for taller riders. The seat is also new, and set at 785mm. Effectively taking over the mantle of the Nevada, Guzzi are now pushing the Roamer’s touring capabilities, and have created a mass of GT accessories to make the Roamer a continent-crosser – from large screens to luggage racks and panniers.
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- Five of the best winter gloves on the MCN Shop
- MotoGP: Lorenzo's goodbye letter to Yamaha
- MILAN SHOW: Moto Morini unveils Corsaro ZZ
- Whatever happened to BSA motorcycles?
Meanwhile the Bobber gets the same modifications to the footpeg position, while the seat is now more padded for improved bum comfort, still at an altitude of 785mm.
- Comfort updates
- 853cc transverse V-Twin
- Roamer touring accessories
- Seat height 785mm