MILAN SHOW: Suzuki GSX-S125
Suzuki unveiled their all-new GSX-R125 a month ago, and it’s little surprise that they’ve followed that with a naked version, which joins their growing GSX-S family.
The new lightweight naked obviously shares the vast majority of its parts numbers with its faired sibling, while the styling cues are very clearly aligned with its naked elders.
- LED headlight
- 125cc liquid-cooled DOHC
- Bosch ABS
- Seat height 785mm
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati 1299 Superleggera – excess all areas
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati's crazy new Scrambler Desert Sled
- MILAN SHOW: Ducati reveal Scrambler Café Racer
- MILAN SHOW: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade – an all-new fire starter
- MILAN SHOW: Yamaha T7 concept is world's maddest MT-07
Suzuki claim it’s got the best power-to-weight ratio in the class, and at 133kg it’s certainly lithe, while the low and relatively narrow seat will also open it up to a wide range of riders. The seat and footrest position is identical to the R version, but the bars are 100mm higher, pushing the rider into a more upright position for improved vision and comfort in town.
It too gets Bosch ABS, and decently wide tyres, running a 90/80 17 front and 130/70 17 rear.