Gallery: Kawasaki unveil 2017 WSB livery
Kawasaki Racing unveiled their 2017 livery in Barcelona last night. The colours follow the now traditional design of the Monster Energy-backed championship-winning squad.
The team have just two days of testing left at the Phillip Island circuit before the 2017 season begins in Australia in two weeks' time.
- 5 reasons Suzuki's new GSX-R1000R could be 2017 superbike top dog
- Bike of the day: Yamaha YZ125
- Top 10 Valentine's Day t-shirts for motorcyclists
- Win a year’s Gold Membership at the Bike Shed
- Triumph’s new Street Triple first ride incoming!