Wunderlich launch new accessories for BMW F850GS
BMW specialists Wunderlich have launched a raft of new BMW F850GS accessories aimed at improving the bike’s adventure touring capabilities. The new parts offer increased crash protection for the bike, and comfort for the rider.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
Lightweight lower and upper crash protection bars designed for a ‘plug-n-play’ fit protect engine casings, bodywork and fuel tank in the event of a crash. Also available are powder-coated, stainless steel headlamp protector, radiator grill and rear axle protectors.
To keep you comfortable on the bike for as long as possible, Wunderlich have introduced a windscreen for better weather and wind protection, 20mm bar risers to improve comfort while standing on the pegs and a ‘clever’ gear-shift leaver with a roller-bearing mounted tip.
Wunderlich BMW F850GS accessory prices
- Lower crash protection bars: £229
- Upper crash protection bars: £199
- Headlamp protector: £139
- Radiator grill: £90
- Rear axle protectors: £65
- Windscreen: £179
- Handlebar risers: from £99
- Gear-shift lever: £109
The new range also includes a fender extender, helmet lock, tank bags and hand-guards and is available through www.nippynormans.com.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.