Video: Razor-sharp riding on new KTM 790 Duke prototype
KTM 790 Duke Prototype
KTM have released a video of the KTM 790 Duke being thrashed on track – and it's a stunner.
It isn’t hard to understand why the video has been titled ‘The Scalpel’ as the test rider demonstrates the agile nature of the bike. Following a narrow white line, as if on rails, with a little extra lunacy thrown in for good measure in the form of some wheelies, stoppies and drifts.
- Top four motorbike films worth watching this Christmas
- Honda gets in on ride sharing with Grab
- 7 brilliant reasons to ride this week
- Day 14: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
- MotoGP: Scott Redding launches Monkey Fresh clothing brand
- 'Mum, Dad - I want to ride a motorbike'
The Duke, which was unveiled in prototype form at the Milan show last month, boasts a brand new 800cc parallel-twin motor that is set to be used in a new family of models.
While there is no set production date for the bike, it is clearly nearing completion. If the video is anything to go by, it looks set to be a lot of fun.