Win an R1200GS and one year's free insurance
Win a BMW R1200GS and one year's free insurance
16 May 2007 12:46
You could be riding away on a brand new BMW R1200GS with a year’s free insurance thanks to Bennetts, the UK's number one for motorcycle insurance, and MCN.
The £9095 bike is the prize in a new competition organised through MCN by Bennetts, to kickstart its exclusive deals on insurance for bikers this summer. You could win the bike along with a year’s insurance by simply visiting www.greatcompetitions.co.uk/mcn and entering the free prize draw.
The R1200GS is one of the most popular bikes in the UK, being the machine of choice for the likes of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman for their new Long Way Down trek. With 98bhp from its 1170cc boxer twin combined with BMW’s patented Telelever front suspension and Paralever rear, it offers huge long-distance ability over even the toughest surfaces, and has long been a favourite with round-the-world riders. But it’s just as at home on city streets or sweeping A-roads, making it one of the most versatile bikes you can buy.
The draw will be open from 16th May until 15th June, with the winner being drawn on 16th June.
To enter, you need to be over 18 and a UK resident. For full terms and conditions, see www.bennetts.co.uk/mcn
To take advantage of Bennetts' fantastic insurance deals this summer make sure you log onto bennetts.co.uk for a quote or give them a call on 0800 056 3843.
Terms and conditions:
For full terms and conditions, go to www.bennetts.co.uk/mcn
1. The promotion is open to all entrants aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Employees of Bennetts or EMAP and other third parties involved in this promotion and their families are excluded from taking part in this promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entry to the promotion is made by completing the registration form online atwww.greatcompetitions.co.uk. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. No responsibility will be taken for entries that are not received. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
4. Only one entry per person will be valid.
5. Closing date for the promotion is 15 June 2007.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by the closing date.
7. The prize entitles the winner to receive a standard BMW R1200GS road bike.
8. The winner will also be entitled to up to twelve month’s comprehensive motorbike insurance arranged by Bennetts up to the value of £500. Any amounts over £500 will need to be paid by the winner. Any changes/amendments during the life of the policy and administration/cancellation fees are not included. In the event of the insurance policy being less than £500 the winner is not entitled to payment of the difference. The insurance is not transferable and is subject to the risk being acceptable to the Bennetts panel of underwriters. The policy will start to run when the bike is collected. Go to www.bennetts.co.uk for more information on Bennetts bike insurance.
9. No additional expenses will be met by the Promoter.
10. No cash or other alternative will be offered, nor may the prizes be transferred.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone and then by post or e-mail within 14 days of the closing date.
12. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This promotion will be governed by English law
14. For the winner’s name send a stamped addressed envelope to MCN Magazine, Bennett’s BMW & Insurance Competition, EMAP Automotive Ltd, Media House, Lynchwood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA.
15. The winner will be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. Participation in this competition will be taken to signify consent to this.
The Promoters are EMAP Automotive Ltd, Media House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA and Bennetts, a trading style of BISL Limited of Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England No. 3231094.