It’s MCN as you’ve never seen it before.
The new-look MCN is packed to bursting with more routes, more places to go and more ways to have fun on your bike. Give the new-look MCN a try for less and this week you’ll get;
- COTA MotoGP: Marquez uses new strategy to silence the boo brigade in America and Rossi fights back after bike changes pay off
- MCN250: Kawasaki’s lovely looking new Z900RS Café retro tackles the UK’s most gruelling road test.
- The Ducati Corse 959 has been uprated with top quality suspension, brakes and Akrapovic exhaust among a host of other toys. But is it worth the additional £1,900?
- Big read – Former Radio 1 DJ Andy Kershaw bunked off his A-level revision to witness Mike ‘The Bike’ Hailwood’s astonishing comeback at the Isle of Man TT.
- The Bucket list: learn to slide a bike. We go flattracking to learn the skill previously reserved for the motorcycling demigods but that everyone is now having a crack at.
- One Year On: You the owners share your experiences of your bike after 12 months of riding. This week reader Ian Thorogood tells us how he’s getting on with his Triumph Street Triple 765R
- Best of British: Davida Helmets – How a British company that started life in a garage rekindled our love of retro protection
- One-gallon challenge: MCN’s Adam Child get his one-gallon thrills with this mint Yorkshire Moors route.
- Beat the Bas*@!*d Bike Thieves: Bikers in Bristol work with police to recover 378 bikes
- Bargain hunter: riding gear expert Dan Sutherland sniffs out greta kit and the best prices. This week it's £258 off a Spidi Track Wind Pro leather suit and 25% off an Oxford Aqua T50 roll bag.
- Your kit: reader Paul Burton likes his kit for fast road blasts and trackdays to match his bike, he talks us through his buys.
- Hunt for the Golden Sausage: we search for Britain's best biking cafe - you nominate them, we visit them and draw up a shortlist so you can vote for your favourite.