Kriega Hydro-2 backpack review
Riding big distances can dehydrate you fast. I’m persistently guilty of not drinking enough, and that can lead to headaches, tiredness and a mouth that feels like you’ve been gargling with talc.
MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN's guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
This Hydro-2 pack solves all of the above. The outer is all 420D Cordura, while the inner bladder is a 2-litre capacity ‘shape- shift’ reservoir linked to an easy-to-clean tube and bite-valve with an open/shut lock to prevent dribbling.
In use it’s close to perfect, but full-face road helmet users might find it a tight fit to get the mouth piece into position. Choose your beverage, and ride.
- Tested for four months
- Price - £99
- Quality – 4 stars
- Value – 3 stars