What's good about the Lomo 301 drybag?
Time tested: Four months/2000 miles
What’s good? Watersport and wetsuit firm, Lomo, are quickly becoming my favourite bag company. I tested their 20-litre roll bag in the Himalayas and found it 100% water and dustproof and tough – for a tenner. Excellent. And this 30-litre day bag is just the same. It’s never leaked, is simple, comfortable and extremely good value for money. It has adjustable chest and waist straps and is comfy on a long commute.
- BSB: Mossey does the double at Brands Bank Holiday shootout
- Bike of the day: Honda CB1000R
- Join the scooteristi with these used bargains
- Top 10 t-shirts for bikers
- MotoGP: Shareholders take billion Euro payday from promoter Dorna
What’s not? 30 litres for £30, fully waterproof and dustproof, comfortable with plenty of adjustment and an outer pocket for stashing items quickly.