Product review: Gunson Cable Tie Kit
Cable ties are a garage essential. A whole kit of them in varying sizes should be on every fettlers wish list...
Time tested Four months
Despite being a heavy user of cable ties, this is my first ever cable tie kit. Aimed primarily at classic car restorers, there’s plenty here for motorcyclists too: 180 or so quality ties plus a variety of mounts to add a layer of professionalism to a newly installed satnav or heated glove battery lead. The kit contains a selection of various length and width ties, as well as various mounting tabs for a truly pro finish.
- We ride the new BMW S1000R Sport
- Super nakeds do it better
- In this week's issue: Guy tests TT Fireblade
- Bike of the day: Honda MSX125
- Looking for that perfect bike picture?
There’s not enough ties for your money.